BENJAMIN MOORE PAINT OUTLETS -
Retail Customer Service
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position will assist clients in a Benjamin Moore Paint Outlets store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. This position is responsible for supporting all aspects of store operations, including customer service, stocking, merchandising, cleaning, and possibly delivery. Goal is to become an Assistant Store Manager.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
• Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
YOU WILL BE TRAINED TO:
• Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
• Tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
• High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
• Prior experience in a retail environment helpful but not required.
• Are you a designer Our Clients LOVE great design tips and collaboration.
• Wholesale and retail customer service skills, including problem solving and handling customer concerns.
Please forward your letter of interest and resume to BenjaminMoore@PaintOutlets.com and call to schedule your interview 248.598.0311